Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What is the purpose of Life?





WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE?

By Carlito G. Yebes Jr


Ive been trying to figure out the purpose of my life for 10 years now…


And it has come to my personal opinion and conclusion that the very purpose of life is to LOVE…


Aside from money and wealth; my love ones, family and friends matters to me most. I believe that to LOVE your family, work, friends or yourself is the very essence of life.


In other words, to LOVE is to add value to ones life as well as to other peoples lives. By doing positive effect to others, a persons life becomes complete and fulfilled thereby leaving a legacy to the world especially to your love ones after death.


Come to think of it, 500 years ago your great great grandfather and great great grandmother met and fell in LOVE…


Had it not been for their LOVE with each other 500 years ago… you would not have existed right now reading my message…


Your children are the product of love and sooner or later they will carry your legacy and blood to the future generation…


It will be their LOVE that will continue to carry your blood and legacy in the future…


Indeed, LIFE is eternal, LOVE is immortal and DEATH is only a horizon.


Thus, the equation is LIFE + DEATH = LOVE


Truly, Love is immortal because it is the purpose of our existence.


Sounds corny? Hmmmm……. Maybe…… Maybe not…..



I met my wife in the church, the place I least expect… Now we are happily married with a beautiful daughter. Truly, I have found my purpose in life and that is to LOVE my family and love ones.



HOW ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU FOUND YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE?










Carlito G. Yebes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment