Wednesday, April 15, 2009

God is my source of supply


GOD IS MY SOURCE OF SUPPLY


God is my source of supply.

He meets all my needs in perfect timing at all times and there is always a divine surplus.

His wealth and good now flows into my life freely, tirelessly and endlessly.

Everyday in everyway, I am growing richer and richer.

Gods unlimited good, love and riches now comes to me and nothing can delay their physical manifestation.

Nothing can stop Gods riches and good from circulating in my life.

In his goodness I do trust. All my debts are now paid. All my needs are now met.

I now open my mind and myself to brilliant ideas that can lead me to wealth.

God is opening opportunities for me to gain myself of his riches.

God is guiding me in all my ways.

I take Him as my senior partner and with God I shall succeed.

With God I am a success because one with God is a majority.

I put my trust and confidence in the goodness, love and wisdom of God.

His ways are sure and His methods are ingenious.

God can and will make a way where there is no way.

I am a child of the richest and the wisest Father in the Universe.

Yes I am rich for I am a child of a rich God.

I claim my share of God’s riches and good now.

I ask, believe and claim that this is so. And it is now done in perfect order in Jesus Christ name.

I praise and thank the Lord for the immediate physical manifestation of my good and riches now. Thank you Father.



Carlito Yebes Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment